Meetings take place the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Note that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will hold our meetings outside at Wehmhoff Jucker Park at 416 E Washington St, Burlington, WI until further notice. For more information, contact Colleen Hueber at email@example.com.
How to Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of the BAGC, please print and mail this form.
We are delighted to announce that we will be resuming regular meetings in May, 2021. All meetings will be held outside at Wehmhoff Jucker Park at 416 E Washington St, Burlington, WI at 6:30 pm. Maintaining the 6′ distancing and mask wearing will be done. Bring your own lawn chair! Everyone is welcome to join us and see what we are all about!
- May 11 – Our first meeting back together – come celebrate with us! We will also wrap up details for the Plant Sale on May 15.
- June 8 – “Show and Tell” – Members and guests will be able to share what they’re planting in their gardens this year. Bring a favorite garden tool! Trying some new seed? Share it! We will also celebrate the success of our plant sale!
- July 13 – Visit to Bella Botanica, with Tracy Hankwitz
- August 10 – Garden Visits – A fun evening enjoying the gardens of several of our members. An ice cream social will be held at the last garden to make your own sundae. Bring a Friend!
- September 14 – Field Trip to Richard Bong State Park – We will be taking a field trip to Richard Bong State Park in Kansasville to see the plaques we purchased. A tour of the park will be given by our member Melody Orban. With her knowledge she will be able to tell us about every green growing plant!
- October 12 – Topic/Speaker TBD
- November 9 – Floral Design, by Gia Bella Florist – NOTE: This will be our first meeting back at Cross Lutheran Church in Burlington!
- December 14 – Holiday Party